Things to know about Sunies
Curiosity may have brought you here to learn more about our company, get comfortable and enjoy these 10 things you didn't know about us:
2. Our head office is in the district of Grinzing, surrounded by vineyards, and our branch office is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil
4. Sunies sandals are made of 77% natural fibers (coconut, sugar cane and bamboo) 23% recycled PVC which makes them eco-friendly and sustainable
We produce our shoes ethically in beautiful Brazil
5. It took two years of research and development to get the material just as we wanted it: soft, lavender-scented, waterproof, environmentally friendly, and recyclable
6. Sunies Sandals are available in 3 different designs and 16 colours
8. When your Sunies have achieved their lifespan, you can send them to us and you will get a special discount for your next purchase, the return costs is on us.
10. We are so excited because our new collection is ready to be launched in Spring-Summer 2021, as well as our kid's collection and new products!
Dear Maria, thank you for contacting us, I we have now a warehouse in the US, and would like to offer delivery to US. I believe we have answered you by email already.
I live in Miami Florida and I would like to know if you are able to delivery to here at the USA 🇺🇸? I love the concept of the product and it’s beautiful 😍 for me the planet comes first 🍀🌎🌳 thank you 😊